The Deming Principle
W. Edwards Deming was an American statistician who determined a phenomenon known as “sensitive dependence on initial conditions” that became known as the Deming Principle. In 1991, the Deming Principle was considered by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nine hidden turning points in history (along with the birth control pill, Napoleon, the Black Death, and the Apostle Paul).
The Deming Principle states that in every process there is a beginning and an end.
When you focus on the first 15% of that process and get it correct (e.g. the initial conditions), you ensure at least 85% of your desired outcome. The success of any venture depends heavily on its beginning. By focusing on the first 15%, the remaining 85% will effortlessly follow.
What does this have to do with a home business?
- A Business Plan
- A Training Program
These two elements are the initial conditions of your home business. Your plan combined with your skills and abilities will become the foundation upon which evertyhing else will be built. If the foundation is faulty, then the house you build on it will come tumbling down.
Get your home business off on a good start, in the beginning, with a solid foundation. Then you are already 85% on the way to achieving success because of the Deming principle. A well-written home business plan sets the initial conditions that your eventual business success will depend on.
Click here to return to:
Business Plan for Home Business
How to Apply the Deming Principle
Apply the Deming Principle to your Business:
Thousands now apply the Deming Principle to a Home Business...
Thanks to the proven strategies
revealed on this CD.
....and we want to give you a copy free!
Click Here For Your Free Training CD_______________________________________________________
¦About Us¦Contact Us¦Our Partners¦
¦Site Map¦Links¦Home Business Consultants¦
© Copyright 2005. Home-Business-Expert.com